Why Logan, you may ask, are you qualified to give me advice and inspiration for living better. I’m glad you asked. Let me tell you why I believe I am qualified to dispense inspirational advice.
For some basics on me, first see my About Me page.
I have successfully (I believe) balanced living in today’s society and maintaining what is really important – health, family, and enjoying life.
I’ve been there, done that. If you are struggling with something, I probably have struggled with it as well or have experienced something similar that can apply to your position.
- I have smoked and given up smoking
- I have been a drug addict and got myself clean
- I have been overweight and lost the weight
- I have lost my job (was unemployed for 1/2 year, moved across the country to find work – all with a 2 year old and a 4-month old!)
- I have been scammed
- I have struggled with depression
I’m really smart and I think I can help you make better decisions. My IQ is 154, I am a National Merit Finalist, I graduated high school with a 4.0 GPA.
I’m committed. I’m committed to living my own life better and I’m committed to keeping this blog going with relevant, useful, informative information. As I go through experiences myself, I’ll document them here and you can follow along with my successes and learn from my failures.